Menu

Accepted 943m's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? 943m

What is your discord username? 943m#8120

Have you applied before? Yes

Please link your application here https://lotusmc.net/threads/943ms-staff-application.60/#post-108

What is your age? 16

What is your timezone? GMT+8 (Western Australian Time)

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? I will be able to devote my time into my position because i love being staff and i would love to become apart of your staff team and work along side of the other staff members.

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I'm interested in applying for your staff team because staff is really fun and i love being staff. I would also love to become apart of your staff team to work along side of your staff members and become one of your greatest and loved staff members. Im also a loving individual and i will always answer any questions asked either ingame or through discord at anytime i can at any cost. i want to make sure that everyone is having fun and enjoying the server as it is pretty fun just has minor bugs. i would love to become a staff member to improve the staff team and to also improve the server from anything that is not allowed. i would love to help the network evolve and get more players.

What made you chose our team over others? Im really active and i could help any staff member in anyway. i would help the network by reporting any bugs/glitches and to get it patched asap.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I do have other staff experience as i am Mod on a server and i was also admin on a server back in 2014 not sure if that counts tho C:

What makes you stand out over other applicants? This application will stand out because i am more professional. Well i try to be very professional and i also try my hardest and will try to be the best staff member that you have seen. :)

Do you have anything else to add? No

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.