9kc

Assistant Staff Manager
What is your IGN? 9kc

What is your discord username? 9k#0420

Have you applied before? No

What is your age? 18

What is your timezone? EST

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? Yes, many hours.

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I want to see/help lotusMC grow, I've already been helping with bugs/rule fixing. I see a lot of potential within lotus and its communities and I would like to take part in bringing lotus to the next level. There wasnt many staff active in previous maps and i am very active and could change that.

What made you chose our team over others? I see that lotus has a very fresh new team and i feel like i could help turn it into something new and unseen within other communities. Other teams have a lot of people and it gets very chaotic.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail yes, much experience across many servers.

DecimatePVP - Admin - ss trainer
Viper - Admin - ss trainer
Severed - Admin - ss trainer
Exotic - Admin - head of ss - ss trainer
Vanity - sr mod - ss verified
Archon - mod
Ostia - helper

What makes you stand out over other applicants? I am a very great SSer and mentor. I have been head of ss/ ss trainer on multiple teams/servers and willing to bring/teach my knowledge to others. I am not only one of the most experienced applicants but also the most knowledgeable of the game and one of the most active players on the server.

Do you have anything else to add? Ive already been making big changes to lotus and i hope you will give me the chance to make even more :)

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? No

Greetings @9kc,
Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please set up a time for your interview with a staff manager on our discord. If you cannot set up a time for your interview within the next week, please do not hesitate to inform one of the staff managers about it.
Good luck, see you there!
~LotusMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.