Menu

Denied _FinTheKid_'s Staff Application

What is your IGN? _FinTheKid_

What is your discord username? Fin The Kid#5393

What is your age? 18

What is your timezone? Central Time (CT)

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online 10 hours a day

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I'm interested in applying because I will be on the server a lot grinding for my faction and I would love to help out the server. Since I will be playing so much It will be easy for me to monitor chat and help guide new players. Something very important for all servers is engagement for a new player when they first get on.

What made you chose our team over others? I love this server and the owner so much! Everything about it is just how I like it.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I've been staff on a server named Lucid Network. I was helper, the server is down for maintenance at the moment but they plan on having a map soon.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I would say the reason I stand out more than everyone else is because I know how to be kind to people and treat them with respect. I think I can change other peoples mindsets and how they treat people. Also as stated before, I'm very very active so that means chat will be monitored almost all the time. I would really love to see this server grow and grow with it.

Do you have anything else to add? No thank you for your time!

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @FinTheKid,

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

- Lack of detail and effort put into the questions on your application.

Feel free to re-apply in a week.
- LotusMC Staff Management