What is your IGN? AlvarHendrix

What is your discord username? Alvar Hendrix#4349

What is your age? 13

What is your timezone? SGT (GMT +8)

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online Monday, Wednesday: 2-3h
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 1-2h
Saturday, Sunday: 3+h

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I want to create a safe, inclusive and wholesome environment as a Minecraft Server to play on and relax. I want to minimise trolls, hackers and other unwanted players that affect the positivity and joy of the minecraft server. I think that this server has many amazing points and I want to join the journey in making this server grow and flourish to allow all kinds of players to have fun on this server. I hope to create a beautiful community with no toxic players which ruin the vibe and instead have a loving and inclusive community of people who are willing to accept change and difference. I want to join this server in it's growth and watch it change and develop to create a server with many potentials to grow greter and beyond what it is now.
Secondly, I want to help this server, be it in an indirect way or directly affect this server. I want to help change and develop this server by player's opinions and view. I want to be apart of the growth to the fullest of this server. I enjoy this server a lot and although I joined recently I am already starting to enjoy it, this inspires me to join the amazing staff team which helps to grow the server which is exactly what I want to help this server with.

What made you chose our team over others? This team has reliable staff members from what I have seen and I want to join this staff team as there is little toxicity and very minimal rude and offensive staff members which abuse their authority. This staff team also has amazing staff members which don't bring the server down indirectly but rather allow it to grow and shine in all its glory. I think this staff team is such a great and rare staff team (not in a bad way) and I really hope that I can join this staff team as I would be really honoured to be part of such a beautiful staff team which has dreams and hopes for the server.
This team also makes the server feel very safe and the players will most likely feel very secure under the hands of this team as unlike some of the servers i've seen, this server's staff doesn't do talk only but shows their true power in the form of actions and definitely don't abuse authority.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I don't know if this counts but I was once a helper on another server called BoxMineQ which is currently shut down in preparation for the next season. All staff roles were wiped and cleaned except for 2 of them, this is for the server to start anew I believe. I didn't have many opportunities to show my skills in that server which is disappointing but I managed to stop a few trolls and control the environment to prevent it from being intoxicated. :)

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I believe that I have the tendancy to find out both sides of a story before coming to a conclusion. When a problem or conflict arises, I believe that there will definitely be different point of views and contradicting opinions, hence I do not like to only view this from my perspective or be biased in any way to someone else. I will find out the different views and should the situation arise, discuss with staff members about the next course of actions. The server will not grow if we look at stories from one sided views so I will find out as many views and opinions as possible before coming to a solid conclusion and not just basing my beliefs off a group or a singular person's views as this counts as unfair treatment.
I also dislike any form of unfair treatment, be it biasness or random assumptions and accusations because of our mind fixed on one singular view without understanding the whole story. Ambguity is the biggest challenges we can face when settling conflicts, hence I hope that by being as fair as possible the situation won't lack clarity when coming to a solid conclusion and won't be as simple as we think it is. Our players have different views and just because of our differing views, we should not treat them with less respect and be biased in any sort of way. I usually try my best to stay as objective when settling issues.
Lastly (but definitely not the least), I want to create a community which is inclusive and wonderful, which requires clear cut communication. I will build rapport across time and create a harmonious relationship with our other players to let us understand them better and make better choices to help the server grow. Unlike some staff members who might be toxic to players or other unwanted behaviour, I prefer to create a very good relationship with the players and let them feel safe around us as this is the kind of environment I want to be in when I play a minecraft server. This also requires clear cut communication, I am the kind of person to give direct information and not go beating round the bush about situations or keeping secrets. I think that what makes me stand out among most applicants is the fact that I am not afraid to show my views to people and give them direct information without twisting the truth or keeping lies. I will always tell players the truth about things and unless it has SUPER sensitive information.

Do you have anything else to add? If I don't get selected, I still will play this server actively and watch it grow in the hands of the reliable staff team :D

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.