Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? D2__

What is your discord username? D842

Have you applied before? No

What is your age? 19

What is your timezone? Eu

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? Yes as you all know I was on the server daily

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I really like the server and see the ability it has however while noticed i relaised the lack of eu staff the server had which was annoying as I’m sure I can speak for many of the eu players who was on with me

What made you chose our team over others? I don’t play any other servers therefore it wash a easy for me to decide. As well as this I feel like I’d bring much more potential to a server such as lotus where we can expand and build togeyher

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail As I am pretty og to factions and not played in a while I’m sorry if you don’t know any of these servers however.
FrontierFaction - sys admin
Shadow Factions - Administration (back end)
Origin Mc - moderator
Raiding Mc - Helper -> trial mod -> mod -> head mod and head of staff team

What makes you stand out over other applicants? I feel as though as I was one of the more active players I know what the community needs and wants as well as expects from the server therefore I feel like I can bring a aspect of a player to the staff team. I also played this server competitively giving me the edge on other casual players.

Do you have anything else to add? I would like to add that I know my gameplay has not been the smoothest as I have been in the competitiveness and may have had some toxicity towards other players however we all know that this was just due to the intranet during the game and all round “banter” within the factions community and nothing to extreme. When I am on the staff team I will redeem this and respect players more as well as the staff team as well as be fair to other players and not be biasi.

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? No

Greetings @D2__ ,
Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please set up a time for your interview with a staff manager on our discord.
Good luck, see you there!
~LotusMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.