Menu

Accepted DEP0RT's Staff Application

What is your IGN? DEP0RT

What is your discord username? Fitings#3579

What is your age? 19

What is your timezone? EST

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online i can be on the whole day everyday

Why are you interested in applying for our team? i am interested because i see the server is very loyal to each other with things like players community with the staff team or even other factions that play the server very friendly

What made you chose our team over others? i chose the lotus mc team because i like how on it the mangers and up are with either fixing a issue that a normal player cant fix or like even picking the staff team which lotusmc has done a amazing job.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail dragon hcf, pulsepvp, parapots, sage pvp and cave pvp

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) i stand out because even tho i made the mistake of getting banned before my staff interview.Im not a quitter i have goals that i want to set and achieve like getting a staff position on this wonderful server. since im not a quitter completing tasks such like helping a player on the server or fixing a bug even banning a hacker i would be on top of it because i want to see the server grow and keep this solid communication all the players have on the server and grow so more and more people can have the same fun on factions. Giving the chance to prove myself as a good staff member getting trainee or helper would show because alot of the times actions are louder then words!!!

Do you have anything else to add? i wont disappoint

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @dep0rt,

Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please DM me [Paiinful#8344] on Discord to set up an appropriate interview time.

Best of luck,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Greetings @dep0rt ,

Thank you for applying! CONGRATULATIONS!! You have been accepted into the Staff Team!

We have given you the permissions and roles.

Welcome to the Team!
- LotusMC Staff Management