Denied Diggymo's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? Diggymo

What is your discord username? Poblado#4537

What is your age? 14

What is your timezone? NA

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online I can be on pretty often i have school from 7pm-3:35pm Est so from the rest on I can be active

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I want to see/help lotusMC grow, I see a lot of potential within lotus and its communities and I would like to take part in bringing lotus to the next level. There wasn't many staff active in previous maps and i am very active and could change that.

What made you chose our team over others? I see that lotus has a very fresh new team and I feel like I could help turn it into something new and unseen within other communities better then chaotic or other server out there.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail Yes I've been staff in many server admin srmod etc. I know how to see and have the application to ss people

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I've been playing Minecraft for over 3 years now I know a lot about faction because I've been played it this 3 years in mc I'm very helpful and can ss people which not a lot of people know to do this days.

Do you have anything else to add? I would love to become staff at lotusMC and help out people as its a server people enjoy and i wanna make there experience better

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @Diggymo,
Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
- Lack of Detail
Feel free to re-apply in 1 week.
~LotusMC Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.