Accepted GetUpCrazy's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? GetUpCrazy

What is your discord username? getupcrazy

What is your age? 18

What is your timezone? NA PST

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online All day long, staff on here know me and how much I can play as I have played this server countless times.

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I'm interested as I've been a player on LotusMC for a long time and I love the server but there is just a lack of staff specifically at a timezone I could cover and I would love to help out.

What made you chose our team over others? The community. Lotus is one of the only servers left standing who have released countless on countless maps. I've probably played almost every map of this server and it is still running maps and I'd love to be apart of that.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail Yes, I've staffed on countless servers. To name a few; MCWars, Retroverse, VanityMC, Arcademc, Warlockmc, etc.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) What makes me stand out over others applicants I would say is how in touch I am with the community. I am a pretty known player throughout the factions community and I am a very active player who can provide countless knowledge on the gamemode of factions itself and connect with the players on the server in a one-on-one sense. From staffing on multiple servers, not only do I provide the experience and knowledge of the gamemode of factions but I also know what I'm doing when it comes to taking care of servers and staffing them, making sure everything is going right. I would love to log on at a timezone where usually all the staff are on and the server struggles to keep everything from going wrong and people complaining about the issue of a lack of staff. I could deal with tickets too and keep the server running smoothly at a time where it usually struggles. The past few maps have been well staffed from AU - EU as you may know, but once it hits that NA - Late NA timezone is where a lot of the staff struggle to be on and a lot of things go on. Just to name an example from last map, I was playing with my own faction and due to the lack of staff many problems went on, such as illegally raiding, illegally countering, etc. I could be on to prevent this from happening and keeping the clean reputation of LotusMC.

Do you have anything else to add? no, thanks for reading

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Dear GetUpCrazy,

Thank you for submitting your staff application. We have reviewed your application and would like to proceed with the next step in our selection process. To move forward, we require an interview with you.

Please let us know your availability for an interview over the next two weeks so we can schedule a suitable time. We look forward to discussing your application in more detail.

Best regards,
Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.