Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? hppt

What is your discord username? Pento#0999

Have you applied before? No

What is your age? 15

What is your timezone? CST

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? Yes always

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I am a willing individual, and I do not mind handling any task that may be assigned to me as a staff member, and I would not mind whether it be an easy task, or a hard task. I will always make sure to get the job done. I want to work my hardest to please the individuals that I will be working alongside, and the customers, the players, that I will be serving on a day to day basis. I am willing to commit as much time as needed to fulfill my duties as a Helper, and as a player, looking for ways to better the server. I want to and do not mind answering any questions or concerns that anyone may have, whether that be responding to individuals on the Discord server, the forums, or in-game. Any platform that a player tries to contact me over to try and receive help from myself, I am more than willing to help them in any way possible, and will not ignore their concerns. Generally, I would love to be able to help the network continue to grow, and would like to make it a home for more players. Overall I love being able to help with any concerns or questions anyone might have for me. I want to make sure that everyone on the server is having fun, without having to deal with any toxic players, because players should always have a great experience. I would like to be apart of the staff team to help with anything that I am able to help with and I just generally want to be a Helper because I enjoy the network and the community, and don't want anything bad to happen to it.

What made you chose our team over others? Its a server that's in beta so ill have some work todo which I enjoy doing. I'm active so I can be on a lot. I can help the community if I find bugs I'm able to report them immediately and i can keep chat clean.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail Nope

What makes you stand out over other applicants? I try to be as professional as possible, Im active so ill be on the server as much as i can. I stand out more than others because i will and try my hardest to be the best and make everyone like me for good reasons. I will not ever abuse and i will follow the rules.

Do you have anything else to add? There maybe some days I might no be as active as I am in extra curricular activities.

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? No

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings @Pento,
Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please set up a time with a staff manager on our discord.
Good luck, see you there!
~LotusMC Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.