Menu

Accepted IpFinder's Staff Application

What is your IGN? IpFinder

What is your discord username? IpFinder#9545

What is your age? 19

What is your timezone? EU

Do you have a working microphone and headset? No

How often can you be online Depends what time i finish work normally 5-11 on saturday like 5pm to 4am

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I have started playing the server and it seems very good and could have alot improvements within the server such as, staff activity, crowd control help, and overall support help for example within tickets, ive also noticed that there has only been 1 moderator online within the whole release therefore people wont be being watched if they are doing illegal tasks, which means if there is a hacker it will be hard to catch him.

What made you chose our team over others? Currently im just getting back into factions and this is one of the few servers i think has potential due to the features and the pvp within the server therefore i'd like to be involved within it, Also it seems like your server needs help within the staff area.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I have been Helper on universemc, However i passed the ss test therefore i was ss verified however i will need to be updated on current ss guides, i have also been staff on a server called akuma mc howerver this was a hcf server and it is now closed down, I was mod on a server called PlusePvp which was a skyblock server however i believe the server has also shut down since i last played.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I think id be better than other applications as i have previous staff experience which means i sorta know what im doing however it was around a year ago as of cource i will need further training, im also very active within the server which means id also be very active while being a staff member and i wouldnt mind becoming a full time staff member meaning i wouldnt be able to play, As im 18 i dont have a bed time like the rest of the players aha, ive also make my own money which means i can buy ss tools if needed such as echo, lastly im not toxic the name might make you think i am however im very family friendly therefore im not toxic to many players

Do you have anything else to add? I do have a mic and headphones however i normally use my phone to speak, Also my ign can be changed if a problem

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @IpFinder,

Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please DM me [Tag Below] on Discord to set up an appropriate interview time.

Best of luck,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Greetings @IpFinder,

Thank you for applying! CONGRATULATIONS!! You have been accepted into the Staff Team!

We have given you the permissions and roles.

Welcome to the Team!
- LotusMC Staff Management