Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? ItsJustBerwyn

What is your discord username? ItsJustBerwyn#7950

What is your age? 13

What is your timezone? SGT (GMT+8)

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online Weekdays: 1h
Weekends: 3h

Why are you interested in applying for our team? This server has potential like any other small servers. When small servers arise, the lack of moderation. I would like to help fill out the gap. I wish to bring this server to greater heights and form communities which are kind, welcoming and comfortable. As staff, I wish to create a server where people who join will be engaged and interested to continue playing this server.

What made you chose our team over others? The community here when first introduced to this server was already a great community. I saw very little toxicity and unlike new servers, this server had a good amount of players. This server has a great spawn (just saying) and when having a first playthrough, it seemed like the perfect server to grow and turn out to be a great server. When choosing, I do not have expectations, a server (like lotusmc) has made its own expectation and has certainly created a good lasting impression. I wish to bring it to its fullest potential.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail Yes. I am a moderator on Survsteal (currently down) (ip: survsteal.minehut.gg). I applied for staff after a month of playing and have since been accepted into the staff team and recently promoted from a Helper to a Moderator. The server was a PvP, Lifesteal based server and thus had many hackers. As a helper I could not do much about these hackers, but this experience has taught me how to deal with players who do not listen/ abide by the rules without the need of many commands. The experience was my first time being a staff and I was new to the world of staffing. I certainly learnt a lot from the experience such as what to expect as a staff, basic etiquette, dealing with rowdy/ disturbing players. My main goal from being staff on that server was similar to this one to forge healthy bonds and create a healthy community. Being a Lifesteal server, it was very competitive and had many toxic players, I have learnt how to properly deal with players who go over the line and as said, I have learnt many things from being a first time staff.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) My goal as staff may be to create healthy communities and forge bonds but that to me is just the tip of the iceberg. From the experience, I wish to learn more skills and be a better version of myself. I wish to influence others to form this community I have been taking about. Other than myself learning skills and improving on my mindset, for others on the server, I want them to be able to make a change to show that being staff isn't just about moderating the server, it's more towards the end of creating a community. My main focus is creating one's "dream" community but I as staff also wish to influence others, and show them that this is something they can look forward to. When joining the server, this is something they can know, not one which the impression is bad and players have more of a one time pit-stop than playing the server. I wish to make a bonded community whoch we have returning players and new ones, joining and enjoying this server.

Do you have anything else to add? Nearing exams (usually Sep to Oct), my playable hours may drop down to 0. This usually happens for about a week or two. I will though try my best to make up for it.
I can get on when asked if it is during holidays, or weekends. During weekdays, vacations, or when I am outside doing personal things, I will not be able to get on.

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @ItsJustBerwyn ,
Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please set up a time for your interview with a staff manager on our discord.
Good luck, see you there!
~LotusMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.