Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? JustKristy2002

What is your discord username? White Boy ;)#1848

Have you applied before? No

What is your age? 20

What is your timezone? NA and i play est time as well

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? yess

Why are you interested in applying for our team? because i love helping out this server bc i used to played it months ago and i did enjoy playing and now i'm coming back to play again took a break but i'm back <3

What made you chose our team over others? Well this team as commit into there server and i love the server and enjoy playing it and i see that we all need to stay together and make this the best server out there <3

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I used to be a Co-owner on me and my bro server i have done all the color coding and help with finding the best plugins and stuff for the server and making sure they work

What makes you stand out over other applicants? Well I don't really like standing out i feel like everyone should have the same amount of rights to apply for something they love to play and if they don't get accepted then it's alright because you still get to play the game you love

Do you have anything else to add? I Just finish school so I'll be super active now and i can help so much on the server i will read all the rules so if anyone needs help with something i will know and help them out as much as i can.

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? No

Greetings @JustKristy2002,
Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please set up a time for your interview with a staff manager on our discord.
Good luck, see you there!
~LotusMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.