Menu

Kaiye104's Staff Application

What is your IGN? Kaiye104

What is your discord username? Robmc22

What is your age? 21

What is your timezone? Eh

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online 6-7 hours per day

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I’m looking to join a faction server as a staff member because I enjoy helping to ss and maintain a fun and engaging community. I have experience with faction servers

What made you chose our team over others? I chose your team because I really like what your server has to offer and the community you’ve created. It seems like a great place where I could really contribute and make a difference. I’m excited about the chance to be part of your team and help the server grow

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail Yes I'm currently staff on Mythic with the position SR.MOD and on lagoonmc moderator

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I have a lot of experience with faction servers and understand the dynamics and challenges that come with them. I’m skilled at conflict resolution, fair gameplay enforcement, and building a positive community. I’m also very active and reliable, which means I can dedicate a lot of time to the server. I believe my experience, combined with my passion for Minecraft, makes me a strong candidate for the team.

Do you have anything else to add? Im EU and my name is Robert

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes