kingmicho_

KingMicho_
What is your IGN? kingmicho_

What is your discord username? kiddo#2850

Have you applied before? No

What is your age? 16

What is your timezone? GMT+2 i am eu

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? yes i can spend more then 9 hours+ on the server

Why are you interested in applying for our team? it seems yall dont have that many staff members that are active/experienced so i would like to get a spot on the staff team so i can help yall out i am very active and i am eu too so when yall are not on i am talking about the na staff i can be on staffing helping people get to know the server help them etc

What made you chose our team over others? I like to help members get around on the server, I am a very kind and optimistic person. I would like to become a staff member for many reasons. In discord, I would most likely be socializing with other players or staff while constantly checking the support rooms. I will do what I can for each player and make sure they have what they need. In-game, I will be there to help the players by answering their questions and removing the cheaters from the network. I think it is important to also talk about what I can bring to the Staff Team and the Community, for example, Maturity, Loyalty, Honesty, help, and time. These entities are important, I have mentally prepared myself for staffing. I understand there is time for being serious and there is time to joke around. I know it's important to staff when there aren't many staff members on and I can speak English, hebrew, arabic,. I can be a translator for those languages,. Being staff on mcprison was a big success for me at the time, I was doing support rooms and training myself mentally for it every day and I see myself staffing on lotusmc with the Staff Team and we are all gaining knowledge from it every day.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail yes i been staff on many small ones and big ones i been staff on purple prison and mcprison and alot of small ones

What makes you stand out over other applicants? i am a very honest and very active and experienced player i can be very helpful from time to time and very kind i will always be helping players stoping cheaters toxic players etc i will stop people that try to ruin other players experience on the server

Do you have anything else to add? no

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? No

Last edited by a moderator: