Accepted Lilsnob's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? Lilsnob

What is your discord username? bbbite

What is your age? 15

What is your timezone? EU

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online quite often especially since this map is on my holiday right now

Why are you interested in applying for our team? i havent staffed in quite a bit

What made you chose our team over others? not many servers out right now so you know might aswell look at this server and help out

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail mod on codemc
srmod on desirepvp (same owners u probably know because releases were similar to yours in like early 2023)
helper on enforcedpvp

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) Well i am quite helpful and do have a good bit of experience with hard grinding tickets and helping out in chat
I havent really played a map whilst staffing so ill have to see what happens through that
Do also have quite alot of map wins making me know a good bit of factions and the difference between servers and how to help out

Do you have anything else to add? Im chill

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Dear iVamp,

Thank you for submitting your staff application. We have reviewed your application and would like to proceed with the next step in our selection process. To move forward, we require an interview with you.

Please let us know your availability for an interview over the next two weeks so we can schedule a suitable time. We look forward to discussing your application in more detail.

Best regards,
Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.