Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? Phantmed

What is your discord username? phantom#7004

Have you applied before? No

What is your age? 15

What is your timezone? CST

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? Yes, I will be able to focus on the server atm, I have just taken exams and will not have any more for a few months, I would say as far as a time estimate, I can be on for upwards of 3-4 hours every weekday.

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I am always interested in projects which involve my hobbies, factions is something I enjoy doing, player-side and server-side, I think this server in particular has a lot of potential (see next question) and I believe that with my experience and skillset on both sides of factions that I can be a valuable member of the staff team.

What made you chose our team over others? Like I said I believe this server has a lot of potential, I noticed when I logged on that it had what seemed to be a very well put together discord, website and staff team, I definitely recognized that a team of talented people had put together these things and that those people were the kind of people I wanted to work with.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I have a vast amount of experience, with the big one being serving as helper on PVPWars for sometime, back in 2018, I have owned 3-4 successful faction servers, I have also been the operator of a franchise run server ran by the SV Corporation. I have development experience on servers like Zeplon, Royal Crimson, and AstroPVP among others, although I doubt you recognize those names, I have moderation staff experience on PVPWars, FactionsLab, and CandyClash for a short time. As a player I have been a part of nUg, Triad, Spicy, TrueReligion, most recently Strafe and many others on servers like CosmicPVP, TreasureWars, DecimatePVP, FactionsLab, UniverseMC and Minecadia to name a few.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? I think my experience and drive makes me stand out over other applicants, I think I have a rare skillset that many other applicants cannot bring to the table, I also deal with high stress situations very well and I am good at deescalating tough situations.

Do you have anything else to add? I didn't notice any part of the application which asks you to state your desired position, I am most comfortable as a developer, but I can fill any role required of me, as the experience section reads, I have pretty much served every position from Management to Helper, honestly as long as I am not a builder I can definitively say that I can be a valuable member of the team.

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? No

Greetings @Phantmed,
Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please set up a time with a staff manager on our discord.
Good luck, see you there!
~LotusMC Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.