Accepted Rvrbss's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? Rvrbss

What is your discord username? Rvrbs#1475

What is your age? 17

What is your timezone? NAE

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online 6 Hours during the week, and all day for the most part on weekends

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I have played factions for a very long time and grew up alongside it. Now there is a newer wave of players and I no longer feel the drive to sit down and play an entire map anymore but I still love the community and want to see factions get big once again.

What made you chose our team over others? It was the first server I saw that actually still had pop

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I was Head Admin/Manager for StellaMC which peaked at around 400 active players a map.
I was also Admin on TribalMC and mod on a few other smaller 100-150 player servers but I dont quite remember the name as its been a while.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) Unlike a lot of other people in this community I actually go outside and know how to communicate with other human beings. This makes resolving faction conflicts go much smoother and make everybody happy instead of having kids complain on your ass for a lifetime and keeps people returning to maps. I also have a wealth of senior staff experience and have seen a lot of different situations and seen how to handle them. Another reason that 𝗜𝗺 𝗛𝗶𝗺 is that I have been in the factions community for a long ass time and understand all the dirty shit factions try to get away with. On the other hand I have also been on the other side of that arguing with staff over decisions so I know what to say to get issues handled effectively and not waste peoples time while still being fair. In the end of the day all I want to do is see factions grow again and help run a lot of good maps that catch peoples attention. I feel like most applicants will have similar levels of staffing experience as I do being as factions has been around for a long time but none will have the amount of passion I have to help people and get shit done. This is around 200 words but there is no point in over typing after I have already made my point, someone has to read this and I dont need to waste their time.

Do you have anything else to add? Trust, 𝗜𝗺 𝗛𝗶𝗺

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @Rvrbs,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the LotusMC staff team. At this time, your application has been moved to PENDING INTERVIEW. Please join the following discord to schedule your staff interview. The interview will be a discord call where we can get to know you as a person and ask you some more questions. You will have a period of Seven days to conduct your interview, or you will be denied. If you cannot meet that deadline for any reason, please comment on your application ticket requesting a time extension.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/MJxQb7dXGX

Best Regards,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Application Accepted

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the LotusMC staff team. After conducting your interview, we have decided to accept you onto the LotusMC Staff Team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.