ToWhisper

What is your IGN? Sp0kinq

What is your discord username? Manuel Aharoni#3081

Have you applied before? No

What is your age? 21

What is your timezone? Israel

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? Yes

Why are you interested in applying for our team? First let me say I really enjoy the community that we have on LotusMC. I would like to be staff for many reasons. The main reason being that I think that someone who has played on your server for a period of time would be better than someone who was a staff member from the get go. When you have experience talking to staff / interacting with staff members as a player you learn what to do and not do within reason so you do not piss people off. My experience with staff below the rank of Mod has been mostly been sub par because of their judgement. I feel as though if I were to become a Helper or any role. I would not be so "1 sided," and not assume the worst in every situation, as I have experienced trial mods have done in the past. I feel like I will be able to see things from the players perspective, which in the long run I feel will improve the interactions players have with lower level staff members.

What made you chose our team over others? Because its a new server, and i would like to be apart of it.
i feel like we can do some great things together.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail Yes,

OPCraft:
Player count: 300+ players
Time: December 12th 2019 --> January 5th, 2020
Staff Positions: Helper, Trial-Mod, Moderator, Senior-Moderator, Admin, Support Admin.
Reason for leaving: OpCraft was where I really found my love for administration/management; I was able to make my way up to Support Admin which did a Manager job sometimes. When I first joined this server, I was mainly getting back into basic staffing ways and actually having a player base to ban/deal with. I later worked my way up to an Admin position where I learned how to deal with administration. I ended up doing a lot of jobs including forums (mostly dealt with player, staff, insiding reports), support (mostly dealt with tickets on the discord and buycraft, giving people items back/ones they didn't receive), discord (dealt with punishments on the discord and kept logs up to date). This led to my promotion to Management which led to the addition of Support Management. This addition let me accept and deny and more, make rules, add people, enforce vote, and really shape the team. The server then went into a huge downfall ending with the owner leaving, and so I resigned.
And then a friend of Mine gave me a job in SynexMC, to be his Community Manager.
SynexMC:
Player count: 100+
Time: January 10th, 2020
Staff Position: I used to be staff on synexmc for 3 times. Moderator, Admin, Manager, Community/Server Manager.
Reason for leaving: the server just shut down one day and thats it.
VoltixMC:
Player count: 100+ players
Time: cant remember the exact date but around the 2 years ago.
reason for leaving: had no faith in the server, the owner started to be too selfish.
CoreCraft:
Player count: 200+ players
Time: November 12th 2016 --> December 23th 2018
Staff positions: Trainee, Helper, Junior-Mod, Moderator, Senior-Mod, Beta-Manager, Admin, Head-Admin.
Reason for Leaving: Ive been a staff member in corecraft for a year and a month, the time came and i said its enough im tired, and resigned.
SmartMC:
player count: 50+ players
Time: somewhere near the 2016
Staff position: Moderator
Reason for leaving: Just helped the owner
SilverPvP:
Player count: 150+ players
Time: 2015
Staff position: Developer + Mod
Reason for leaving: i never left, i lost access to console and bungee and realized that the owner sold the server without telling anyone.
HealtyPvP:
Player count: 500+ players
Staff position: Helper, Mod, Admin
Reason for leaving: demoted for inactivity.
TrexicUS:
player count: 30+ players
Time: 2017
Staff position: Trial-Mod
Reason for leaving: no player base
HeliumPvP:
Player count 50+ players
Time: 2017
Staff position: Manager
Reason for leaving: no play base
DreamiaMC:
Player count 50+ (new server)
Time: August 8 th 2020 --> September 1st 2020
Staff position: Helper, Moderator, Admin, Senior Admin.
Reason for leaving: Private
EndLessPvP:
Player count: 50+ players
Time: 2018
Staff position: Admin
Reason for leaving: demoted for inactivity (funny thing, player base after demoting me was 5+)
GoldenArena:
My own server, managed with my brother, we had 80+ player base, made around the 2050$ and decided to shut down the server after 5 months, personal reasons

MineLabs:

Player count: we had a release flash 80+

Time: March 2021

Staff position: Moderator, Admin & Head-Admin
and now I kinda own the files and the rest but I am by my self so I will probably keep it and sell.

Reason for leaving: The owners & the Management completely ignored everyone even us the staff members, and did not keep us "up to date" for months, so i lost hope and had to resign.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? Time - Management: Having good time - management is essential for being a great staff member. It helps with finishing items quickly, effectively, and on time. It also helps with having extra time to focus on other items that are needed. I have learned from my parents (who don’t have the best time - management) how needed time - management really is and what happens when you lack it.

- Communication: Having good communication is very helpful in being on a staff team. It helps with discussing items within the team, relaying information/ideas, communicating problems and forms fixes. I have learned my communication skills from being in so many different teams in and out of Minecraft.

- Organization: Being organized is extremely needed for not just being a staff member but for life in general. It helps with productivity, flow of communication within the team and community, it helps clear my mind, sparks creativity, etc. I have always been a very organized person not just keeping my stuff together but when doing stuff online. I am always able to create spreadsheets/docs to keep ideas/numbers organized, make discords and forums, format announcements and anything with words. I use my organization skills online and off with school, home life, and staffing.

- Fast - Learner: Being a fast - learner has benefited my time as staff. It helps while learning new things and has allowed me to spread my time and learn so many things. Now I know everything from being a Staff Manager to being a Community Manager and everything in between. I love learning new things and I am very fast at learning them.

- Activity: Activity is an essential part of being on a staff team for obvious reasons. It helps with knowing the community, figuring out the ways of staff, knowing how things are run so you can answer questions, and just being there for people who need to ask questions or need help. In previous servers, I have always been in the top for activity for each week sometimes getting around the 12+ hours a week.

- Experience: Experience isn’t an essential part of being a staff member but it does help immensely. I have experience from developing to leading a staff team to owning a server and everything in between. It helps as I know mostly what I am doing, I know what higher ups are looking for and even can help them in more ways than the average helper.

Do you have anything else to add? About me:
Hello, my name is Manuel and im 21 years old male, i live in israel, i have a degree in electrical engineering, i am also a soldier, in the role of an operational driver in the army, i mostly train with the soldiers and the tanks in the filed, i evacuate hurt soldiers to the hospital, some times the helicopter does if its emergency.
yea... i play mc and csgo in my free time, i also have a laptop in my base, so i can catch up with the discord and the server.
my SKILLS are:
- Community Management

- Buycraft Management

- Staff/Support Management

- Forums Management

- Discord Design & Management

- Files Design

- Configuration

- Bots Management

- Rules Creator & Media Manager

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? No

Greetings @Sp0kinq,
Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please set up a time for your interview with a manager in our discord server, see you there!
~LotusMc Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.