Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? TerroristFan1

What is your discord username? TerroristFTW#0271

What is your age? 17

What is your timezone? gmt+3 Saudi arabia middle east

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online everyday

Why are you interested in applying for our team? as im playing the map and this server i want to make sure that the map is all good no one is abusing or any of that stuff

What made you chose our team over others? Honestly myself i say indi was willing to do anything towards his customers so i told myself might as well give my help to the team

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail ive been staff on my server but honestly i quite minecraft its been a year or more so idrk where i have everything written down but my name is well known in big 5mans factions or big faction

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) So me myself I stand out over applicants because im a old factions player ive played since Archon Gold i played vs TheCampingRusher when he was a part of faction 420 ive had so many experience with old factions and ive played the new factions which is more of 5man maps and 10man maps im a MAC player and have experience with mac users and Mac Hackers so i know how to handle these people nowadays its really hard to find MAC users as most of the people buy gaming pcs and are more into windows so thats something i can get to the staff team the Mac Experience , ive also made server SS guides but ill have to get back revising them and checking them back as I havent really played or dealt with any of this thing for a while .
My faction is well known in 5 man maps and is respected me myself being a abzya player i am respected in thearchon community and in the 5man map community example faction Cure Method etc... i dont really remember what other faction exists .
Im really patients with players specially into support room , i love helping others with anything hard or wrong that they are facing in the game.
so i guess that's it
thank you
Kind regards,

Do you have anything else to add? No , Thank you

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @TerrorisFan1,

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

- Lack of detail and effort put into the questions on your application.

Feel free to re-apply in a week.
- LotusMC Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.