Menu

Accepted Tyzuh (Ex. staff experience on Itemed)'s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? Tyzuh (Ex. staff experience on Itemed)

What is your discord username? itemed#7931

What is your age? 20

What is your timezone? NA MST/MDT

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online I am able to invest several hours per day during the week, and upwards of 7-10 per day during the weekends

Why are you interested in applying for our team? After both playing and staffing for factions servers both competitively and casually for nearly 10 years, I have experienced nearly every situation that a player or staff can be in, and in all honesty, I enjoyed my time staffing much more than when I was sitting there, grinding mindlessly for weeks all in turn for some satisfaction from 50 dollars. As I was able to directly see the impact that I have made with my decisions and my actions within the server and the community as a whole, Factions has brought me long-time friends and relationships, and I wish to benefit the community in order for other people to experience the good that I have with this community and the type/genre of server as a whole.

What made you chose our team over others? From what I am able to see, this server has a well-established foundation due to the sheer amount of maps that have been released.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail VeltPVP - Moderator for 6 months, SS Verified
StellaMC - System Admin/Manager, 1.5 years, head of SS, AC Manager, 3 Months of Paid Work, community manager
IvyMC - Admin, competitive practice server, SS Verified, 2 months
TimelessPVP - Sr. Mod, 2013-14 factions server, 6 months
BreachPVP - Moderator, 3 months
OkiMC - Jr. Mod, 1 Month (Shutdown)
GlacialMC - Admin, 6Months until rebrand

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) Unlike many members of the factions community, I am a mature, yet understanding individual that also is able to provide the server with an immense amount of experience. I am able to perform at a professional, and high standard while being under high pressure and stressful situations, and I have built a set of people and social skills over my years of collaborating with others through multiple forms, whether it is in factions, or in real life during projects and such. I have staffed on all sorts of servers, and I am able to distinguish how I should treat a situation based on the circumstances present. Through my experience with staffing as well as playing, I am able to take a stand on certain topics in which I understand what the players are feeling, and through this, I am able to bring the community together and interact with them in a way that will promote the wellbeing of the server. I have seen abuse, cheating, and basically all the illegal activities that factions and servers will employ in order to achieve their goals, and I am able to recognize patterns and signs through this first-handed experience. Through my staffing experience, I have done all sorts of things, from manaaging advertising, to serverside staffing, to console work and development. I believe that I certainly will have more experience and will be able to provide much more than other applicants.

Do you have anything else to add? No

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @itemed / tyzuh,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the LotusMC staff team. At this time, your application has been moved to PENDING INTERVIEW. Please join the following discord to schedule your staff interview. The interview will be a discord call where we can get to know you as a person and ask you some more questions. You will have a period of Seven days to conduct your interview, or you will be denied. If you cannot meet that deadline for any reason, please comment on your application ticket requesting a time extension.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/MJxQb7dXGX

Best Regards,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Application Accepted

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the LotusMC staff team. After conducting your interview, we have decided to accept you onto the LotusMC Staff Team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.