Menu

Accepted Tzvnn's Staff Application

What is your IGN? Tzvnn

What is your discord username? Flowzz#0392

What is your age? 16

What is your timezone? British Summer Time

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online I can be on at least 4 hours a day and most of the time I will be at home so if I get a msg on discord I can instantly come on

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I'm interested for applying for staff as I see a lot of potential in this server. This server from what I have gathered is a mid sized server with not the most players or the least and at this stage it is very important to be able to maintain the players you have while getting new players. To be able to maintain this stage you need a good team of staff who are dedicated, trustworthy, and experienced in their job as staff, and I would say I fit this role perfectly. I'm very good with adapting to new people and would be a friendly asset, I would help other staff members to achieve their potential and if somebody's unsure I would be able to direct them in the right direction. From what I also have gathered the staff seem very friendly and I would like to be a part of this team.

What made you chose our team over others? I have played many faction servers for the past few years and recently have thought of becoming a member of staff on a server again. Personally I don't really apply for staff unless I can see true potential of a server and for this one I do. Going through the discord, forums and even in game everything seems very organised and I just want to help this server out by giving it my all and help boost the player count.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I have been staff on multiple servers I have even owned one myself. The server that I used to own was small and It grew to around 15 concurrent players but found myself forced to shut it down as at the time i had no money to keep it up. Owning a server had allowed me to develop many leadership skills, directing everyone what to do when and how and picking out the right people to join my staff team. I have also been a Helper - promoted to Mod on a server called 'Minestruck' This faction server had a consistent 30 players on at all times and if I'll be honest it taught me more than owning a server. The community had favoured me as a helper over anyone else and I quickly got promoted to Moderator, it taught me how to deal with cheaters and toxic players while also helping out the community.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) Trustworthy, I have been staff on many servers and have lots of experience that I can in return give away to the community and other staff members. I am dedicated to making this server a better place for everything whether this to get rid of cheaters or toxicity. I have access to recording software so I can record any cheaters for proof. I am very good with welcoming new players and working along side with new staff members and cooperating together. I would consider myself a more experienced staff member however everyone has something still to learn and every server has different rules and I can quickly adapt to them.

Do you have anything else to add? No

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @tzvnn,

Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please DM me on Discord to set up an appropriate interview time.

Best of luck,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Greetings @tzvnn ,

Thank you for applying! CONGRATULATIONS!! You have been accepted into the Staff Team!

We have given you the permissions and roles.

Welcome to the Team!
- LotusMC Staff Management