Menu

Accepted Vorh's Staff Application

What is your IGN? Vorh

What is your discord username? ?Dinkle#1101

What is your age? 17

What is your timezone? CET

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online Around 2-4 hours a day

Why are you interested in applying for our team? Because I’d like to be a part of this community, in a more supportive way. It also seems like an upcoming server which is interersting to be a part of.

What made you chose our team over others? As I said it seems like an upcoming server, and the server generally seems good.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail Only small servers.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I am Communicative and like to talk to other people whether in the chat, on discord or in reallife. I think this is a very important skill as a staff member because you have to be able to communicate with people to do your job properly. Besides, you make yourself more likeable when you talk to others often build up conversations. I am also humorous which in my opinion is another useful skill for a job like this. Because everyone who wants to take a job with great responsibility like this should at least have a bit of humor, I have a lot of it cough cough. I think it’s important to understand the difference between a joke and an insult between 2 people. A chat or a normal conversation with a few jokes is twice as good as without. Even with an important role like this you should not lose the fun or be forbidden to make some jokes. Of course I am also a honest person. I think this is probably one of the most important characteristics not only as a staff member but also in general life. Honesty is the key to almost everything. I’ve always been very honest. If I make mistakes I admit them and that’s very important to me since I was always taught this way . Also I want people to feel safe when they talk to me, I want friends and people I like to be able to trust me and know when they tell me something that I will keep it as a secret.

Do you have anything else to add? No.

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @Vorh ,

Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please DM me [Tag Below] on Discord to set up an appropriate interview time.

Best of luck,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Greetings @Vorh,

Thank you for applying! CONGRATULATIONS!! You have been accepted into the Staff Team!

We have given you the permissions and roles.

Welcome to the Team!
- LotusMC Staff Management