Menu

Denied YoItzSkillz's Staff Application

What is your IGN? YoItzSkillz

What is your discord username? GaB Bushta#7247

What is your age? 17

What is your timezone? GMT+4

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online It depends on how much college work i've got to do, but mainly 1-2 hours

Why are you interested in applying for our team? That is a very great question! I am interested because i would like to see lotus community in a better place where anyone could join and enjoy their time on the server without anyone bullying and harassing them.

What made you chose our team over others? Definitely because of the awesome staff team and how awesome, kind, generous everyone incredibly is in the staff team! And how great every staff is handling hard situations, which i am willing to learn by time!

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail Yes, i was Mod on a server 5 years ago but the server shut down, so i lasted as a Mod for 1 month only and couldn't get much done

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I will be making sure every person and player have their rights and make sure that they also have fun and enjoyment at all times. I will be trying my very best to keep the server a place where everyone of age can have a great time and not get cyber bullied.

Do you have anything else to add? Lotus is one of the greatest growing servers and i would like to be a part of it and help the community to have a great environment and a safe place

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @YoItzSkillz,

Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please DM me [Paiinful#8344] on Discord to set up an appropriate interview time.

Best of luck,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Greetings @YoItzSkillz,

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

- Failed to complete Interview.

Feel free to re-apply in a week.
- LotusMC Staff Management