Denied Yxay's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? Yxay

What is your discord username? Drippyy#0001

What is your age? 16

What is your timezone? EST

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online on weekdays i can be on for 3 to 9 hours weekends i can be on for 3 to 15 hours

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I like the player base. The staff team is respectful and helpful. I think i would make a great addition to the staff team. I have alot of friends on this server and they told me this is a amazing server to play.

What made you chose our team over others? good community. Chill staff members. Good player base

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail Yes, im was staff on solarpvp zonow.cc im staff on CelestialPvp and NoHook.Club

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) im a chill person. I love helping others. I think i would make a good staff out of the rest of the applicants. I think i would be a good use to the staff team because i am active and love helping people. I think i stick out over other applicants because im a calm person love helping people. Im active on discord and Im everyday.

Do you have anything else to add? no

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
- Lack of Detail
- Messaging staff to review the application.
Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.
~LotusMC Staff Management

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.