Menu

Accepted 7cut's Staff Application

What is your IGN? 7cut

What is your discord username? 7cut#0001

What is your age? 14

What is your timezone? MST (UCT -7)

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online For weekdays, it can go from 2 - 4 hours. Weekends can go from 5 - 10 hours, depending on my schedule (my schedule can vary).

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I believe that this server has a strong potential, and I can contribute to the server by: Promotions and Good Server Ideas. It fits well on how I play the game. I devout that having a well-made Factions server can attract many other players. Keeping the players with the community can apply by having a friendly, non-toxic, community. Creating a bigger player base can increase the server itself, having a fun server. I can speak English and hopefully be a better speaker. Becoming staff doesn't all mean moderating for anyone cheating, abusing etc. I believe becoming a staff has many meanings; I think everyone should play normally as what a regular player would, and all the staff should have fun as the game should be meant to be played. Factions has been my game mode for about 5 months. I take many breaks on factions due to a toxic community and overall having a boring server because of it. I am not 100% with all the general faction rules. I do need to learn the more advanced things a staff would do. I can learn many new things while being staff! I may be missing some key components for a rule a regular player should know. I can carry many responsibilities for being staff, including Moderating, Supporting/helping players, having the ability to control myself maturely. I don't deserve my job if I don't do it.

What made you chose our team over others? This team has a really nice staff community and overall, a great supportive community by itself. I love having the chance to help servers that have time dedicated to it.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I am currently a Moderator on CarbonPvP.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I am currently a moderator of CarbonPvP and I think I have the ability to have the responsibility to become a part of this server. I don't think I'm more superior however I can be a well-trained moderator and some other applications don't state their past experience or any staffing at all. I should be able to be a mature staff and I can handle situations from the severity of it. Becoming more trained can have a stronger trust with the server because of past knowledge. I've came across many struggling encounters and gotten help with another, highly ranked moderator. Some applicants can be afraid to ask questions, however asking questions is how you can help others and learn yourself! I don't say I'm a better staff, I like to call myself "not infantile". I've covered a lot about me and what can make me a trustworthy staff. Of course, I will cover what is mainly important with my job.
Having the big responsibility of being a part of the staff community is really important. I have to understand what I am capable of. There are more better applications compared to mine, but I really tried to go over my main importance's of what makes me stand out more than other people. I tend to realize why people want to become a staff; it's mostly being a helpful part of the moderation team. I view it as 1 part, 1 job time. I take my vanity for this server seriously and many others should too. Other applicants may want to be a staff, moderate, and job is done. I want to be a staff, help the newer players, and spend the most time with the server while I have the time to. Being a portion of the staff team can create a huge difference in the community. 1 person makes a difference. Everyone would be a great person; however, I can learn to my maximum point. I really hope the best of luck to anyone that applies, and they can have a chance to become a staff one day!

Do you have anything else to add? My Recording Quality/Resolution: I have the ability to record on GeForce Experience, OBS, and Medal, with above 120FPS. Additional Graphics: GeForce GTX 1660 Super (1 year old).

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @7cut,

Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into "Pending Interview". Please DM me [Paiinful#8344] on Discord to set up an appropriate interview time.

Best of luck,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Greetings @7cut,

Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into "Pending Interview". Please DM me [Paiinful#8344] on Discord to set up an appropriate interview time.

Best of luck,
I have added you on discord and my discord is now 7cut#5519

Greetings @7cut ,

Thank you for applying! CONGRATULATIONS!! You have been accepted into the Staff Team!

We have given you the permissions and roles.

Welcome to the Team!