Menu

Denied 943m's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? 943m

What is your discord username? 943m#8120

Have you applied before? No

What is your age? 16

What is your timezone? GMT+8 (Western Australian Time)

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? Ofc ill devote alot of time into playing and being a staff member C:

Why are you interested in applying for our team? im interested because i think i would make a great staff member bc i always am and that i help alot of players if they have troubles and will ban cheaters if i have proof

What made you chose our team over others? I chose your team because it seems very friendly and the server just seems so good.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail i do have experience as an admin back in 2017 but i cant remember which server and of right now im mod on 2 servers AscentMC and ManifestMC

What makes you stand out over other applicants? This applicant stands out over other applicants because i am just better and im a better staff member and i love helping people and will treat everyone with fairness and equality

Do you have anything else to add? Nope <3

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? Yes

Greetings @943m,
Thank you for applying! Unfortunately your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
- Lack of detail and effort
- Staff on another server/platform
Feel free to reapply in a week.
~LotusMc Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.