Menu

Denied AppelIsHot's Staff Application

What is your IGN? AppelIsHot

What is your discord username? Appel#7634

What is your age? 15

What is your timezone? EU gmt+ 2

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online 8+ hours daily

Why are you interested in applying for our team? Cause, I have heard really good stuff about your server and would like to give a shot staffing there.

What made you chose our team over others? Cause you guys have had past maps and have a good reputation

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail Yes I do.
Servers I was manager: i was manager on SpaceCraftMC, tropicPvP & gloriousMC, most of the servers flopped.
Servers I was admin: maplecraftMC
Servers I was mod: kushPvP, minesuperior & neptunePvP
Servers I was helper: none so far.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I think I should get this role cause I have experience, I'm extremely active and I could benefit very good for your network.
Reasons why you should choose me over other applicants: I have lots of experience, I know staff command, I know what the proper punishments are for people and I have a good reputation and I'm mature.

Do you have anything else to add? Yes, I pull mad bitches so on weekends at 4am I'm probably doing da dirty

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @AppelIsHot,

Your application requires more detail in order to be accepted. You have 7 days from now to update your application. If not done so in the time given, unfortunately your application will be denied.

Thanks,
LotusMC Staff Management