Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? Aswap

What is your discord username? Aswap#4077

Have you applied before? No

What is your age? 13

What is your timezone? est

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? yes I am

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I am interested in applying because I've always love playing factions (even to I'm not very good) and this server looks like a great up and coming faction server and I just want to be apart of that

What made you chose our team over others? I wanted to join your team because I love meeting new people and I don't recognize anyone from the staff team and everyone looks really nice and kind

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I have had staff on two skyblocks servers (widowpvp.cc and Hoaxmc.net) and they were super fun. I've also had staff on two HCF servers (Polar.cc and Astro.cc) these were also fun but my time got cut short on these as I was putting most of my time into the skyblock servers. I have staff on no servers right now tho.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? I stad out to other applicants because I am a person willing to put the time in and not only enjoy but help the server and grow an amazing community

Do you have anything else to add? Nothing else to add

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? No

Greetings @Aswap,
Thank you for applying! Your application has been placed on Pending, please edit your application and it'll be reviewed again within 48 hours. Good luck!
~LotusMc Staff Management

After having a further discussion with other managers, we have decided to accept this into Pending Interview. Please set up a time with a staff manager on our discord.
Good luck, see you there!
~LotusMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.