Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? bermss

What is your discord username? ! Liam#5411

What is your age? 17

What is your timezone? GMT

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online 4 pm GMT - Midnight on weekdays anytime on weekends

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I feel the server has a great base, good plugins, well run, etc however it is lacking staff with factions experience.

What made you chose our team over others? My vast knowledge when it comes to factions. Also, during my time working as a bartender, I worked in a high-pressure working environment.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I do not however I have multiple friends that do, and I have good knowledge when it comes to using world edit so I would be suited to a higher role.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) The main thing that makes me stand out is my experience within the factions community when it comes to my ban record etc; nothing to do with ddosing/doxxing is there. However, I used to cheat because I used to cheat I developed a good knowledge when it comes down to how to detect cheats and possible bypass methods players will attempt to use.

Do you have anything else to add? N/A

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @bermss,

Your application requires more detail in order to be accepted. You have 7 days from now to update your application. If not done so in the time given, unfortunately your application will be denied.

Thanks,
LotusMC Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.