Menu

Denied BrianBeleaua's Staff Application

What is your IGN? BrianBeleaua

What is your discord username? Brian.#7777

What is your age? 19

What is your timezone? utc

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online after dinner and in the evening

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I'm not certain if this is a new upcoming server or a remake. I am eager to immerse myself in new surroundings, meet new people, and get fully immersed in a new community. I strongly feel I can have an impact on both the staff team and the community. This is a new approach for me, and I'd like to meet new people and help individuals navigate their way around the server whether they're new or not. I'm also excited about meeting the staff team, whether I'm accepted or not. I'm always willing to meet new individuals. The staff team appears to be mature, and you guys care about your community, and that is something I want to be a part of.

What made you chose our team over others? I frankly wanted to get away from other servers where I am prominent or fulfil a significant role. I primarily wanted to be in a new environment and social community, and I fondly believe this realistically is the ideal place for me. The staff team here appears to unconditionally love their community and members while striving to achieve what is necessary for the server. I undoubtedly want to be a part of the community and believe I can have an impact on this staff team. Not only that, but I'm looking forward to meeting the staff team even if I'm unaccepted.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail If so, please explain in further detail I have; In 2015, I operated as a moderator on a factions server for four months. Due to financial constraints, this server was forced to shut down. This server had roughly 250 active players, with only about 5-10 of them online at any particular time. I was the administrator of a creative network from November 2017 until December 2018. I choose to leave this server since there were seldom any players online. I was disregarding the social element. Even though I did learn a lot about server administration and plugins. On this server, my obligations included chat moderating, grief resolution, social media, advertisement on Minecraft server listings, as well as

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I'm applying for staff today because I sincerely believe I could be doing more. It causes me immense joy to continually endeavor to generously assist people who have issues and challenges. I fondly believe my tolerance enables me to manage some circumstances quite efficiently. I feel I am capable of overcoming many social issues due to my previous experience as a dedicated Minecraft staff. As well as real-life experience as a youth animator at camps and a local day-care (ages 5-10). Apart from that, I enjoy all of the social interaction. I whole heartily enjoy perusing the Discord channels, server conversations, and forum posts.

Do you have anything else to add? thanks for reading

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @BrianBeleaua,

Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into "Pending Interview". Please DM me [Paiinful#8344] on Discord to set up an appropriate interview time.

Best of luck,
- LotusMC Staff Management