Menu

Accepted deadlocksdiamond's Staff Application

What is your IGN? deadlocksdiamond

What is your discord username? DeadLocks#0001

What is your age? 17

What is your timezone? CST

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online During the week: 2-3+ hours mostly at night for me, and on the weekends 3+.

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I have been looking for a while now and my friend recommended me to this server because it has been growing and I feel like I can contribute my knowledge to the server.

What made you chose our team over others? My friend that has been staff here for a good amount of time was talking to me about it and told me that this server would be a better fit out of the other ones.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I have been a Manager on "The Galaxies" which was an old skyblock server estimating 100-150 players, I was staff on there for 2 seasons and then I became a Head Manager for a season before the owner decided to shut the server down because he had to go to college and didn't have time for it.

I was also a Moderator at "LimeCloud" with my friend Flatwalls and I was there for about 4 weeks before I had to resign because finals week was coming up and I couldn't have minecraft get in the way there.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I would say something that stands out about me is that I have been around the factions community for about 4-6 years and I have the main knowledge of factions and I have had lots of quality experience for staff. I am really good at tickets which some people do not like doing and I'll make sure all the tickets are either handled or are moved up to the staff who can handle what is needed, for say payouts I'd move that ticket for one of the higher ups who handles them. I have a great recording software because I stream on twitch now and then with different games and I am quick with grabbing proof of something that needs to be recorded.

I am also a student who is willing to put time towards the server, so I can do my best to help the server in any way that is needed.
I am very easy to teach. I will usually always have the factions rules ready either on a tab or on my 2nd monitor if I am not using it for school work.
I am always recording and any Inappropriate behavior from any part of the server shouldn't be tolerated.

When I am needed in a short notice, I will try my best ability to respond, but if I'm at a sport practice I would have to wait until after because I will not have my phone on me.

Lastly, if I were to say something that truly stands out about me is that I am not toxic, I do make jokes here and there, but I would never be truly toxic to anyone on the staff team nor any person on the server. I treat everyone the same and would treat them how I would be treated if that person was staff and I was the player. I wouldn’t like a toxic staff member who thinks they have more power over me and can use it whenever they are at a disadvantage, I would rather take someone who is calm and takes their job seriously.

Do you have anything else to add? Thank you for giving me and my peers a chance to apply. :D

Also flatwalls was the one who recommended me here.

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @DeadLocks,

Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into "Pending Interview". Please DM me [Paiinful#8344] on Discord to set up an appropriate interview time.

Best of luck,
- LotusMC Staff Management