Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? Fireedibles

What is your discord username? fireedibles

What is your age? 18

What is your timezone? NA

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online 4-5 hours a day depending on the day can go higher

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I've been playing lotus for as long as its existed and I am thrilled to see admins still pushing to make changes.

What made you chose our team over others? Other servers don't seem as reliable as lotus. They aren't constantly releasing, they would release one map then shut down for months.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail MCRivals, sr.mod.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) Dedication. I've also played factions for as long as 4-5 years, so if anyone tries any sort of trick i'll be there to stop it. Fairness will be put into the game by consulting admins and helping them understand the tricks some faction players try to pull off. For example on the mystic map, one of the players from chiraq back countered on an alt. to stop this all you have to do is patrol a cannon box as an admin and if you see someone claim at the back you'll have to stop them. There's also admin discretion on certain punishments, such as cane scripting and nuking. Economy strikes should be implemented and many other stuff.

As much as I know how players exploit staff teams, I'll try to keep my staffing fairly unnoticed and consult with admins before making a decision because after all I'm a new staff member.

Do you have anything else to add? I love the work being put in the server. keep it up, we'll be the next big server.

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Dear Fireedibles,

Thank you for submitting your staff application. We have reviewed your application and would like to proceed with the next step in our selection process. To move forward, we require an interview with you.

Please let us know your availability for an interview over the next two weeks so we can schedule a suitable time. We look forward to discussing your application in more detail.

Best regards,
Smoke

Member did not want to proceed after waiting.

Notes:
- Will not count against him in a future application, as we did not reach out to him in time.
- Set to denied, as there is no other section for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.