Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? ForsakenX0

What is your discord username? TheCoolEmoji#5574

Have you applied before? No

What is your age? 15

What is your timezone? SARS

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? Yes I will put as much time and effort into my position

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I really enjoy playing on servers and I absolutely love moderating and helping. A lot of new players don’t really know where to start and I love helping them out and seeing them become the best mains later on! Aside from helping I have moderating experience I know different types of hack clinets like vape and liquid bounce and I am known to see if a player's are using them
Dealing with things like Chat offences and hackers is also super fun for me! There have also been a lot of encouraging people, saying I should apply and that I would make a good moderator, especially since they have seen me mature from other servers. To summarize, I really want to help out the server and the community

What made you chose our team over others? I think the server needs some help I am willing to help the server in anyway possible and I really want to make sure the community stays safe and player's be happy and enjoy the server while being super strict on hackers.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail Yes I used to be a moderator on a server called munchy mc where I used to catch hackers and allot of people used to use clinets there to get kills in PvP but some of the clinets I knew.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? I believe that I have quite a good personality, people usually know who I am and no matter which server I join, People commonly like me for how I treat them. I also have no arguments with people or people who I know dislike me. I have also never really had any issues with staff members before. I always try to be positive and bring positivity to everyone

Do you have anything else to add? My past experience moderating-

I have been moderating up to 3-5 discord servers and 2-4 Minecraft servers I have been moderating for 4 years now and I started moderating from 12 years when I started I wasn't the best but I did my best to improve my skills and knowledge of moderating servers.

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? No

Side notes-

What I meant I did not really of adding what my reputation would be in server but hopefully I don't need it in app.😊

Greetings @ForsakenX0,
Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please set up a time for your interview with a staff manager on our discord.
Good luck, see you there!
~LotusMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.