Denied HackedYourRouter's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? HackedYourRouter

What is your discord username? TimmyShain#0001

What is your age? 19

What is your timezone? EST

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online Depending on my work schedule hours will very but on a normal week ill play/staff 4-10 hrs a day

Why are you interested in applying for our team? Im looking for a server to staff on and i'm friends with and know a few of the people on the team already so it won't feel like im coming into a new environment but into a situation i can feel comfortable and confidante .

What made you chose our team over others? sorta playing off the question above but I feel like I know a good amount of staff already and im confidant in their capabilities and no doubt in my mind that it wouldn't be the best if they are there.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail yes I do
OlympusMC — Head Manager
Skyblock Server

FactionLabs — Manager
Skyblock / Factions Server

TheTempest — Head Manager
Factions Server

MixerGaming — Manager
Factions Server

LunarGaming — Manager

BioCraft — Head Admin

SkullWars — Sr.Mod - Sr.Admin
Factions server

PvPCharge — Sr.Admin
Skyblock Server

Arcadius — Trial Mod - Admin
Factions server

OPCraft — Admin
FactionServer

PvPingMC — Jr.Admin
Faction / Skyblock Server

Vanquil — Sr.Mod
Skyblock Server

Velt — Sr.Mod
Hcf / Kits server

Combo MC — Sr.Mod
Skyblock Server

PhanaticMC — Mod
Faction / Skygrid Server

DevoutPvP — Mod
Factions server

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) What makes me stand out is many things like my people stills, my staff experience, and my general knowledge of the game and community. My people skills come down to 2 things 1 my experience in higher level staffing and management and having to deal with staff, the server, and the community. the other thing is my IRL job where I am a frontend manager at a popular retail store and I have to deal with confrontations including customers, issues with registers/software, and my team of 49 that I'm in charge of. Another thing that makes me stand out is my staffing experience. I have learned many many things from all the servers I staff on and each one brings on a new task and situations to handle which in almost every case have to be handled differently. I've staffed on faction and skyblock servers and know how to do so on each one efficiently. Over the years I've staffed, I've made some good friends, some I talk to this day. Lastly what makes me stand out is my general knowledge. I've played this game competitively and casually for going on for 10 years now. I've played factions, skyblock, prisons, and many other game modes in between. I've played with big factions such as ppgang, Joker, Boujee, etc. I've also played 1-3 man factions with friends just to have fun and not try and win. I've been a front-end manager on a few servers over my time and I will say I did well with each and loved every second of it. I've now played this game for more than half of my life and this game has changed so much over the years I just want a server that I can dedicate my time to and change with.

Do you have anything else to add? Yes, I would like to add that I've been out of the staffing game for a few months now and I may be a little rusty but im sure ill be able to come back to my old self in no time.

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the LotusMC staff team. Your application has been DENIED at this time. We appreciate the time and effort you devoted to the application process and wish you continued success in reaching your goals. You may fill out another staff application in 14 days. If you have any questions about why your application was denied, please contact a member of staff management.

Best Regards,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.