Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? hiddenpro67

What is your discord username? Aaron R.#8577

What is your age? 21

What is your timezone? eastern standard time zone

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online everyday if im not working my real job

Why are you interested in applying for our team? my friend zdqank told me to apply for staff and im like why not where both staff in another server so he could vouch for me but i never let my friendship get in the way of performing my staff dutys

What made you chose our team over others? your team has been growing with your server others server i seen has to many toxic members or power hungry staff

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail i am currently staff on spartannetwork as admin i useto run my own minecraft server i own 2 fivem servers i useto be admin in another server that was just a scam for people money

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) i have knowledge i have experience in being staff i dont complain if i get helper and i gotta work my way up i prefer to work my way up the coc again zdqnk can vouch that im good at what i do i work hard everyday as staff and i take pride in. i dont let anyone talk me down

Do you have anything else to add? nope

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.