Denied IgnNeek's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? IgnNeek

What is your discord username? Simo#6181

What is your age? 19

What is your timezone? EU

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online Around 4-5 hours during weekends, and depends on week days. Prob around 1 hour

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I've played lotus multiple times, and now made the decision i would like to help make it grow even further.

What made you chose our team over others? I wish to gain experince, and help out the server

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I am currently mod on MCRivals

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I truly am sorry, but i do not know in which world i can write that much about my self. But pretty much, i would say im very helpfull, and polite towards other people. I am very active towards tickets and chat. I also log on also everytime, for the raids happening. To see if anything suspicious is going on.

Do you have anything else to add? I do not wish to only chat moderate, which is the reason i am searching for mod and above. If u have any further questions feel free to add me.

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @Kanye,

Your application requires more detail in order to be accepted. You have 7 days from now to update your application. If not done so in the time given, unfortunately your application will be denied.

Thanks,
LotusMC Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.