Accepted ItzMarto's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? ItzMarto

What is your discord username? martouu

What is your age? 16

What is your timezone? EEST

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online I can be online from 2 to 4 hours daily.

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I actually like playing on LotusMC and value the atmosphere and community that have been established. I would be able to help sustain and improve this enjoyable experience for all players if I worked as staff. I also want to keep the gameplay equitable. It is crucial to me to ensure fair play and adherence to the regulations. My goal is to contribute to the establishment of a fair and enjoyable gaming environment by upholding the rules and resolving any disputes that may occur. I adore interacting with the public and lending a hand to others. I would have more chances as a staff member to help gamers, respond to inquiries, and make sure everyone is having fun on the server.

What made you chose our team over others? I enjoy how busy this server is, so I'm picking your team over the others. The fact that you are always creating new and fresh maps, realms, and updates amazes me. Your activity level is insane. I enjoy the games on the server as well. Based on active players and engaging gameplay, this is the best factions server from the two years or so.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail AquaticPvP - Senior Moderator | SirenCraft - Helper | PolarMC - Moderator | PvPValiant - Moderator.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) Even while I think that each applicant should be given the same consideration based on their appropriateness, I am sure that my background and familiarity with LotusMC make me stand out as a viable contender for acceptance. I'll make an effort to assist a lot of individuals who are having issues with the server if I'm chosen to join the staff. If they don't understand how to accomplish something, I'll demonstrate it for them, and if I have extra ranks, I'll give them ranks. I'll stop at nothing to satisfy the player base. Having played factions for nine years, I have a better understanding of how cheats operate. Understanding cheating improves my capacity to moderate and handle issues in a way that makes sure everyone has a good time. I know who the cheating players are. I am also aware of the guidelines.

Do you have anything else to add? I just want to clarify that I cannot SS. I am the guy who mostly gather proof, handle tickets, take care of the chat and etc. I am never screensharing.

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Dear ItzMarto,

Thank you for submitting your staff application. We have reviewed your application and would like to proceed with the next step in our selection process. To move forward, we require an interview with you.

Please let us know your availability for an interview over the next two weeks so we can schedule a suitable time. We look forward to discussing your application in more detail.

Best regards,
Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.