Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online Monday: 4pm - 10pm ISH GMT
Tuesday: 5pm - 10pm ISH GMT
Wednesday: 5pm - 10pm ISH GMT
Thursday: 5pm - 10pm ISH GMT
Friday: 5pm - 10pm ISH GMT
Satuday: flexible hours
Sunday: flexible hours

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I was previously involved within staffing in lotuspvp, but i had made many mistakes to devolve my trust within the team and i eventually ended up resigning. Since then i have grown in the way that i staff servers, and have made sure that nothing can go wrong without other staffs wrongdoing. This would make me the perfect fit for this server, as i can just sit and do my job without disruption. I would also like to prove to the owners that i am trustworthy, and will not make decisions based on banning players or any in game decisions without another staff members input. I would love to be trusted with moderator since i now can purely focus on this server and my passion in life is computing so i am very good at ssing.

What made you chose our team over others? Because this staff team is actually competent and knows what they're doing, this is essential for me because of past staff teams that i have been in which just wing it all the way through the map resulting in them forcing to sell / remove the server.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail KushPVP
Sr.Moderator

ClickPVP
Owner

LotusMC

BoxPVP
Sr.Admin

BoxPVP
Manager

Factions community (discord)
Staff (admin)

Minesuperior
Helper

many many more but i cant remember

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) What really makes me stand out to others is the fact that i dont really play for any factions anymore, and i actually know what im doing in the respect of staffing. To go into this more would be the fact that when i am playing this server, i see most people asking for abuse and turn it down. This is because of my past experiences with abuse and the fact that you can never really hide it for long, so whats the point? wouldnt you rather just have fun? and when it comes to people who "dont play for anyone" usually you find that theyre randoms who just want to staff on a server with a playerbase. I am different however, because i know what im doing in this respect, with screensharing players and such and with the way i conduct myself within a staff team. This all separates me from others, and makes me the best applicant that will stay with you for the long run. Now another reason in which i am the best for this role ( i know it says stand out, but lets be honest no one will be as loyal to you as me. ) is because of my ability to provide knowledge in other servers, now this may seem to be "common sense" but you would be surprised and im sure you have been by the complete incompetence of staff members. This means that because of my experience, im able to be better within rules and common sense rules which other players will agree on. if they dont agree then i take the correct steps instead of just getting angry, and make sure that everyone understands my decision and the way in which i go about the issue. For example if admins arent online then i need to take matters into my own hands.

Do you have anything else to add? I <3 merlin

(reply to me on sc please)

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

I wouldn't trust this man, he was banned from KushPvp, and demoted for staff abusing. He is also a daily, frequent user of Gang Client (University). Less than a week ago, he was frozen on ChaoticPvp for using Gang Client, and was not banned because the staff were being lenient.
download.png

Greetings @Jshal,

Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please DM me or @Paiinful on Discord to set up an appropriate interview time.

Best of luck,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the LotusMC staff team. Your application has been DENIED at this time. We appreciate the time and effort you devoted to the application process and wish you continued success in reaching your goals. You may fill out another staff application in 14 days. If you have any questions about why your application was denied, please contact a member of staff management.

Best Regards,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.