Accepted Matijtas's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? Matijtas

What is your discord username? Matijtas#3966

What is your age? 18y/o

What is your timezone? GMT+1 (EU)

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online I can be online after school hours and in the weekends. My playtime isn't going to be the same every week due to things i have to do IRL.

Why are you interested in applying for our team? Because i think i can value to this staff team in terms of my experience and knowledge on how to play the game. Being and ex player and current staff member i understand the rules of factions and i know what things are legal and illegal. I know rules are difrent on every server but once you know the basic rules it isn't hard to find things in a rule document.

What made you chose our team over others? Honestly, out of all the faction server that are still a thing today not many can say they have had 20+ Maps. You guys do such a good job at trying to keep your server alive while factions is dying. And thats why i think i would enjoy it alot to be a part of this team.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I started of my staffing experience on FactionHQ as a Sr.Mod. After about a month i was promoted to Jr.Admin and a little while later to Admin. After a good 8 months of staffing there i resigned due to some issues i had with the way that the owner was handling thins. Me and 3 other staff members resigned and we all went to Arcadius where i also was an Admin and a Later promotion to Sr.Admin/Head of Factions. I stayed at arcadius for a good 4 months. When i resigned on arcadius i went to KrakenMC as an Admin. I was staff there for only a week due to my exam period, I had told the owner many times before he hired me that i wasn't going to be able to get online for 2 weeks and he said that it was fine. But once he hired me, he demoted me after a week for not logging on while they didn't even have an active map. After KrakenMC i went back to FactionHQ as an admin and i stayed there until the server permanently closed down. After that i took a break of about 6 months, then i got hired on ExtinctPvP as a Manager. They later merged with DistantMC where i also was a Manager. In between these higher positions i did have some lover positions om some smaller servers. I will put a list with all the server i was on so its easier for you guys.

Hythril > Mod
AspectMC > Mod
HeadquartersMC (FactionHQ) > Admin
ExtinctPvP > Manager
DistantMC > Manager
ExoticMC > Helper
CenturedMC > Operator
KrakenMC > Admin
Arcadius > Sr.Admin

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I believe that I would be an excellent candidate for the position due to my extensive experience playing Minecraft and my knowledge of the game mechanics. I also know the basics of cannoning so i understand the way they work which makes it easier for me to deem a cannon legal or illegal.

In particular, I am well-versed in the intricacies of factions servers and have a deep understanding of the various plugins and commands used to run them. I am also familiar with the common issues that arise on factions servers, such as griefing and cheating, and have experience dealing with such problems.

In addition to my technical skills, I am also a dedicated and responsible player who is always willing to help others. I am a team player and have a good communication skills that would be valuable in a staff role. I am able to work well under pressure and can handle stressful situations with ease.

Furthermore, I am able to provide a fair and impartial approach when it comes to enforcing the rules and dealing with rulebreakers. I am always willing to listen to both sides of a situation and make a decision based on the evidence presented.

I am confident that my knowledge, experience, and dedication would make me an asset to your server's staff team. I would be honored to have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of your server.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Do you have anything else to add? Not really know. Other then that i look forward to working alog you guys.

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the LotusMC staff team. At this time, your application has been moved to PENDING INTERVIEW. Please join the following discord to schedule your staff interview. The interview will be a discord call where we can get to know you as a person and ask you some more questions. You will have a period of Seven days to conduct your interview, or you will be denied. If you cannot meet that deadline for any reason, please comment on your application ticket requesting a time extension.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JTY6E2Pzvu

Best Regards,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.