Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? PricyL

What is your discord username? Pricy#5555

Have you applied before? No

What is your age? 18

What is your timezone? PST

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? Yes

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I played Lotus and instantly had fun, brought me back to playing the OG version of factions and having fun grinding to get f top. I love the features and plugins that also make it not too tedious to do things on the server. Overall I had a great time playing on the server and I would like to be part of the future development to make the server grow to a bigger community.

What made you chose our team over others? Most other servers staff either don't care about the community or are people who look to use there power as a flex to the players. Lotus staff when I played were interactive with the community and even asking questions about server development from some of the players, that's some cool shit. I like the community that lotus provides and I would like to be apart of that

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I do, most of my experience was a while back, freshman year in hs and middle school. I recently picked up minecraft again and have been playing for 3 or so weeks. Back then I was staff on 2 other servers, a factions server and skyblock, I was an admin on both. I also was a helper on a server royal craft which I resigned from.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? I know the game of factions like the back of my hand, I know everything there is to know about the game and I can and will share my knowledge to new players and help them learn to have fun playing the game. Im not a kid either so I dont make irrational decision and I can think before I make any actions. I can keep my cool regardless of the situation and dissolve toxic situations.

Do you have anything else to add? Imma win the map >:)

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? No

Greetings @PricyL ,
Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please set up a time with a staff manager on our discord.
Good luck, see you there!
~LotusMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.