Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? Skillzy

What is your discord username? Skillzy#8862

Have you applied before? No

What is your age? 14

What is your timezone? EU/BST

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? Yes i am able to devote 18hrs during the week and nearly all day and all night on weekends

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I am interested in apply for the staff team on LotusMc because i feel like i will be able to help the server progress and push out constant updates and help the playerbase have a more enjoyable, No cheater fun experience

What made you chose our team over others? I think you should choose me over other applications because I can dedicate time and effort into the server try my hardest to make this server great push out enjoyable server for the community, make new friends with the community/staff try bring less toxicity to the community and make sure nothing bad happens to the server any bugs or anything I can try and be right on it and get those fixed I think I have a lot more experience than some staff so that will also bring different types of ideas to LotusMc.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail Stellarmc Helper
InfluxMC Admin
CactusMC Helper
BlazePvP helper
Melon Club Admin
Skybounds helper
Distantmc mod
Dwacraft helper
BreachPvP helper x2
Reaper network Developer
Warlockmc helper
PlutoPvp helper
CodeMc mod
ScorgeMc mod
CursedLands Admin
ValencePvp Mod
KushPvP helper

What makes you stand out over other applicants? I stand out over other applicants because I am a very active highly experienced member of staff who will do anything in there power to help the server progress and get better.

Do you have anything else to add? I have a few premium plugins which may or may not help the server below is my resume
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cJRwFLMu1GgIpiuo-c6KfS54WGRxXiuGAFmQA6wYlcU/edit?usp=sharing

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? Yes

WorldGuard

Staff member
Owner
Greetings @Skillzy
Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
- Lack of Detail
Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.
~LotusMC Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.