Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? SmokeJ1Pack

What is your discord username? Master Po#9047

What is your age? 17

What is your timezone? EU

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online whenever is needed

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I am interested in joining the staff team as i have recently started playing factions again and my faction has played this server, as i have played this server i have recognised lower amounts of activity amongst the lower ranked staff and i would like to help out, to help make the server run smoother and take the tension off you owners.

What made you chose our team over others? This server has the most potential over other servers even though there is minor bugs here and there, i would like to be able to help fix them and have an impact on the staff team.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail yes i have staffed on FactionHQ under the IGN Lopac and various other HCF servers in the past (a while ago i only came back to factions the past few weeks after 2 years)

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) Although i my have had a break from factions for 2 years i still understand the gamemode very well as i came back to factions playing alongside cure leaders like Avend, i believe my experience from previous servers will help me to be able to manage players although i may need some training on various occasions like screensharing as it has been a long time. I also work so i have my own money and can therefore obtain my own ss tools and things needed to help the server on my own and as i can stay up till when ever is needed. I am an honest player and non toxic player and quite family friendly.

Do you have anything else to add? no

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @SmokeJ1Pack,

Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please DM me on Discord to set up an appropriate interview time.

Best of luck,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.