Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? TheFunkyburrito

What is your discord username? Burrito#2908

What is your age? 21

What is your timezone? EST

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online 2-4 hours

Why are you interested in applying for our team? Seeking a new staff position since the server I was staffing on just closed

What made you chose our team over others? Faction community post

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail Too long would be better too look at the document I sent

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) My specialties
I specialize in specific activities as a Manager, but others I am willing to learn.

Community Management.
I’d like to think my work with Communities is quite good after the amount of time I spent in management, which definitely included interaction with a lot of the community.
Forum Moderation.
I can do general forum moderation which would include being very active on the forums to keep an eye out on new posts, replies, changes to profiles, and other. This is to ensure the forum is nice and clean and doesn’t go against any of the forum rules.
Staff Management.
I can deal with the entire staff team. Which will include deciding who we hire, promote, demote, etc. I would keep a full log on who is a part of the team, when they started, any warning points/keynotes, and whatever else is required of me.

Important Posts.
I can write important, professional and informational posts for the community such as announcements, rules & guidelines, changelogs, and other similar posts.

Staff Documents.
I can write important documents such as a staff handbook, which will be very informative for staff to come to when they need help with their role and duties on your server.
Plugin Configuration.
I can configure the majority of plugins for your server.
Staff setup.
I can set up applications for the staff team to work in such as Slack (communication), and Trello (organization).
Support.
I can do general support within the servers forums, discord, emails, etc.

Do you have anything else to add? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p2VSvc01qhqS3g5RgqxkVFpVE5PbW6ImvXxPNTLkw8o/edit

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @Burrito23,

Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into "Pending Interview". Please DM me [Paiinful#8344] on Discord to set up an appropriate interview time.

Best of luck,
- LotusMC Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.