Menu

Accepted TitanCarrotYT's Staff Application

What is your IGN? TitanCarrotYT

What is your discord username? Luminous#9332

What is your age? 16

What is your timezone? JST or GMT+9

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online 4-6 hours weekdays and 8+ on weekends could be more sometimes depends or could be less

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I always enjoy helping other people learn — from my experience of playing this game I would like to make it fair for the new community and help them with any problem I would be able to stand for and that's the reason why I feel so fulfilled working or at least trying at lotusmc

What made you chose our team over others? there are more teams im part of if u don't mind but it's not as if I chose u over others it's mostly I'm more of a player here than other servers

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail *mclegends (helper)
*Carbon PvP (apprentice)
*Artic PvP (mod)
*Pika (sr.mod)
*PvP cloud (T-mod)
*Vented (helper)
*Ice mc (jr.mod)
*Meteriot PvP (helper)
*Jartex (admin)
*Pvp-earth (helper)

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) I have experience in staffing and the game mode of over 6-7 years approx so that could be helpful and would lead to my success also I'm a professional minecraft bedwars player, pvper and I'm a coder of games outside the minecraft aspect I have been coding since the base 3 years creating games working on projects also I'm a graphic designer I can use javascript, etc. so you could say I have IRL experience which could possibly make me stand out more than the other applicants.

Do you have anything else to add? nope nothing eles

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @Luminous,

Thank you for applying and congratulations! Your application has been accepted into Pending Interview. Please DM me on Discord to set up an appropriate interview time.

Best of luck,
- LotusMC Staff Management