Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN? vccr

What is your discord username? vccr#9454

Have you applied before? No

What is your age? 18

What is your timezone? eu

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

Are you able to devote time into your position? yes

Why are you interested in applying for our team? help out with the server and make it better

What made you chose our team over others? A very nice and welcome staff team and since its a new server i would really love to help out and improve the server experience for players

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail yes. i have been mod and admin in diffrent server where i did alot of diffrent things. Bitch claiming, tickets, core protect, faction related things, and catching hackers

What makes you stand out over other applicants? i have an ambition to help and belive this server has a lot of pontential.

Do you have anything else to add? if you choose me i can guarantee you that this server will improve and be a overall better.

Are you able to get on the server on a short notice? Yes

Do you agree not to create drama whether your application is accepted or denied? Yes

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Are you able to make your staffing experience here a commitment? Yes

Are you currently staff on any other server or platform? Yes

Greetings @vccr,
Thank you for applying! Unfortunately your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
- Lack of major detail and effort
- Staff on another server/platform
Feel free to reapply in a week.
~LotusMc Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.