Trial Mod
Staff member
Helper
What is your IGN? yfal

What is your discord username? mrrdm#0000 | HeyDookie

What is your age? 16

What is your timezone? EU

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online Well, I can be online for approximately 10-14 hours a day.

Why are you interested in applying for our team? LotusMC has clearly put effort into making th server that is both engaging and fun. The attention to detail in gameplay, the mechanics you’ve implemented, and the overall atmosphere on the server show a high level of professionalism and creativity, which I would love to be a part of.

I have always been passionate about fostering inclusive and positive online communities. It’s evident that LotusMC prioritizes player experience and building a friendly and collaborative environment, and I’d love to contribute to that vision. I just really would love to be staff on the server :)

What made you chose our team over others? The professionalism and attention to detail within LotusMC is apparent, whether it's through the seamless gameplay or the way you manage your community. The dedication to maintaining a high-quality environment is what really sets you apart from other teams.

LotusMC’s commitment to creating innovative gameplay experiences is what truly caught my attention. I’ve seen many servers, but the way LotusMC focuses on bringing fresh, exciting content and a distinct atmosphere to the game sets it apart.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I've been Manager for a factions server called "Robblestone" and I've been Sr. Admin on AronusMc. I have a lot of experience with Minecraft Commands, and my professionalism is on point. I think I would be perfect for LotusMc Staff...

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) What sets me apart from other applicants is my extensive experience within the Minecraft community and my proven ability to manage teams effectively. I have spent significant time working in various capacities on Minecraft servers, ranging from community management to staff leadership roles, giving me a deep understanding of how successful servers operate. This background has equipped me with the knowledge and skills to ensure that players have the best possible experience while maintaining a positive, well-structured environment.

Moreover, I am highly organized and goal-oriented, which allows me to keep tasks on track and ensure projects are completed efficiently. I have experience in handling various responsibilities, such as moderating server activity, managing player disputes, and ensuring that staff members remain aligned with the server’s goals and values. My ability to stay calm under pressure and maintain a positive attitude helps me guide teams through challenging situations, which is crucial in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment like LotusMC.

Finally, I’m not just passionate about the game, but also about creating an environment where both players and staff can thrive. My combination of hands-on experience, leadership skills, and passion for building a strong community makes me uniquely suited to contribute to LotusMC’s success.

Do you have anything else to add? I really hope you take my application into consideration, I feel like I would be a good asset...

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Modsy

Staff member
Owner
Hello @yfal,

Thank you for submitting your staff application! We have reviewed your application and would like to proceed with the next step in our selection process. To move forward, we require an interview with you.

Please let us know your availability for an interview over the next two weeks so we can schedule a suitable time. We look forward to discussing your application in more detail.

Regards,
Indi

Status
Not open for further replies.