Menu

Denied zDqnk's Staff Application

What is your IGN? zDqnk

What is your discord username? zDqnk#1463

What is your age? 19

What is your timezone? Na

Do you have a working microphone and headset? Yes

How often can you be online I can be on 4-6 hours a day I’m very active. I have discord on my Pc and phone so I’m very easy to get too.

Why are you interested in applying for our team? I’m interested in applying because I wanna change it up. I wanna staff instead of actually playing with a faction.

What made you chose our team over others? I saw that lotus releases a lot of maps and I wanna help people out when they need help.

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, please explain in further detail I’m currently a sr.mod on Kushpvp and I was helper on Surrealcraft.

What makes you stand out over other applicants? (300+ words) What makes me stand out over others is that I’m very active and even though I’m Na I’m still on throughout other time zones. I like to help out others and communicate with the factions community.

Do you have anything else to add? No.

Do you agree not to message a staff member about your application until it has been at least 3 days? Yes

Greetings @zDqnk ,

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

- Lack of detail and effort put into the questions on your application.

Feel free to re-apply in a week.
- LotusMC Staff Management